- You cannot add "10/1/22 Michigan State Spartans @ Maryland Terrapins" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
10/8/22 Michigan Wolverines @ Indiana Hoosiers
It’s Great to be a MICHIGAN Wolverine!!
Single – $445 per person / Double – $355 / Triple – $325 / Quad – $305.
**$75 Deposit secures your spot**
* Lower Sideline Group Ticket on Michigan Side
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events MICHIGAN Lanyard
* Overnight accommodations FRI at the Hampton Inn Indianapolis – South
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Bus Transportation Friday during Tour of Indy with option to go to the Indy Motor Speedway Museum and Track Tour (Ticket not included)
* Chaperones playing Historic WOLVERINE / NFL Videos on the ride to Indiana!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Rough Itinerary: Fri Depart Sterling Heights at 7am and Dearborn by 7:45am. Possible pickup in Toledo by 9am. Historic Wolverine @ NFL Videos, Movies & Sitcoms along the way. Meal Stop at 10am. Kick back and enjoy the ride!! Arrive at the Indy Hotel by 1pm. If we can’t check in early we will drop our bags at the Bell Stand then head out for a Bus Tour of Indy. Main focus is the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The “Kiss the Bricks Tour” is very cool – includes Museum entrance and a Shuttle Tour of the Famous Speedway, including a stop at the Starting Line to get out and “Kiss the Bricks”. After the Tour we will continue the Bus Tour with drop off options. The Wholesale Entertainment District is a great place to spend Friday Night in Downtown INDY – Enjoy!!
Sat We will check out at 8am and make the drive to Memorial Stadium in Bloomington. Kick off the day with a spirited Pre Game Tailgate Party from 9 – Noon!! The Tailgate Lot is a short walk to the Stadium. Game starts at 1pm. Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Pictures, and get ready for some Football – Maize & Blue Style!! We will head for home about 45 minutes after the Game, arriving in the Detroit Area around Midnight. Meal Stop at 7pm. More Sports DVD’s, Movies, Sitcoms & Sleeping along the way – kick back, relax and enjoy the ride!!
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
Out of stock