10/31/21 Cincinnati Bengals @ New York Jets
Bengal’s Halloween Weekend in New York City!!
**This is an Air Travel Pkg – Air Fare is NOT included**
Single – $995 per person / Double – $795 / Triple – $735 / Quad – $715.
**$150 Deposit secures your spot**
* Lower End Zone Ticket
* Yankee Stadium Tour Ticket
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Chili-Mac & Cheese-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party
* 2 Hour “Welcome to New York” Party Friday Night complete with Delicious Appetizers, Beer, Wine & Liquor!!
* Overnight accommodations Fri, Sat, & Sun at the Meadowlands Plaza Hotel in Secaucus, NJ
* Hot Breakfast Buffet Daily
* Bus Tour Sat, after Yankee Stadium Tour, including the World Trade Center Memorial, Empire State Building, Dakota Building, Central Park, Madison Square Garden, Rockefeller Plaza – Little Italy for lunch– BEER Cooler on the Bus with Snacks provided as we tool around NYC enjoying all the sights. Depending on traffic we may visit Ellis Island / Statue of Liberty. Final stop Times Square!!
* Round Trip Airport Transportation Friday & Monday
* Game Day Transportation Sunday with Historic Bengal’s / NFL DVD’s playing to get pumped for the Game!!
* Commemorative Event Group T-Shirt
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events Cincinnati Lanyard
* Stadium Events Chaperones to help guide you through a Terrific WHO DEY Football Weekend!!
Single – $945 per person / Double – $745 / Triple – $685 / Quad – $665.
**$100 Deposit secures your spot**
* Upper Sideline Ticket, and same as above.
Rough Itinerary: Fri You will be picked up at Newark International Airport and taken to the Hotel. You will be greeted with Historic Bengal’s / NFL DVD’s and Cold BEER to set the mood for the Weekend!! Check in is 3pm. The Hotel in Secaucus, NJ is 5 miles from Manhattan via the Lincoln Tunnel and a mile and a half from the Meadowlands Sports Complex. The Hotel has a Shuttle Van within the Secaucus limits and can take you or pick you up from the Subway Station – best way to get to/from Manhattan when not on the Bus. We will get checked in then head to the Hotel Sports Bar for our Welcome to NEW YORK Party from 5 – 7!! We will kick off this weekend with Drinks, BEERs, Wine, Appetizers & Spirit – BENGAL’s Flags Flying!! After the Party you have Friday night in New York City – Enjoy!!
Sat At 10 am we will head out for a Bus Tour of NYC – Rockefeller Plaza, Empire State Building, Central Park, Madison Square Garden, Dakota Building, and the WTC / 911 Memorial. We will have a Yankee Stadium Tour – time TBD. This 1 Hour Tour of such an Iconic Ball Park is a must for All Sports Fans – so many photo ops. The Tour includes the New York Yankees Museum, Monument Park, Press Box and/or Dugout. This is a very cool part of the trip to NYC – touring YANKEE STADIUM and the World Famous Monument Park!! Plenty of time after the Tour to grab some Souvenirs in the Gift Shop. Then – back on the Bus and heading south into Manhattan and Times Square. Lunch stop in Little Italy for DELICIOUS Food. We will also have a BEER Cooler onboard with Snacks as we tool around looking at these world famous sights. Numerous Photo ops for our Group. Last stop Times Square – Saturday Night in NYC – Enjoy!!
Sun You have the option to leave the Hotel at 8:30am and make the short Bus Ride to the Metlife Bus Lot. OR you can sleep in and take the Hotel Shuttle at your leisure. We will get our Game Faces on with a Fired up Pre Game Tailgate Party from 9 – Noon!! It’s GAME DAY!! Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Pictures, and get ready for some Football – Who Dey Style!! Kickoff is 1pm. After the Game – Coolers back out to continue Tailgating and review the game. Then we have to hit a Sports Bar or 3 to catch the afternoon games and the Sunday Night Game – thinking Brother Jimmys near Times Square and only a couple blocks from the Empire State Building. Or you can stay in NJ at the Metlife Complex where there are numerous options to choose from. Last night in New York City – stay out late and enjoy!!
Mon Check out time is 11am. Get up early and see more of Downtown or sleep in and relax. You will be taken to the Airport to board your Flight back home based on your Departure Time …. A memorable Cincinnat Football weekend in the Books!!
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
Out of stock