12/5/21 Minnesota Vikings @ Detroit Lions
Vikings storm into DETROIT City!!
**This is an Air Travel Pkg – Air Fare is NOT included**
Single – $1,085 per person / Double – $815 / Triple – $725 / Quad – $685.
**$250 Deposit secures your spot**
* Lower End Zone Ticket
* Ford Field Stadium Tour Ticket
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Chili-Mac & Cheese-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party
* 2 Hour Welcome to the “D” Party Friday Night at Hockeytown Cafe complete with Delicious Appetizers, Beer, Wine & Liquor!!
* Overnight accommodations Fri, Sat, & Sun at the Motor City Casino Hotel Downtown
* Bus Tour Sat, after Stadium Tour, including Henry Ford Museum, the Joe Louis Fist, Campus Martius, Tiger Stadium Landmark, MoTown Museum, Spirit of Detroit Statue, and Greektown – Famous Food Landmarks Lafayette & American Coney Island, and SLOW’s BBQ – BEER Cooler on the Bus with Snacks provided.
* Round Trip Airport Transportation Friday & Monday
* Game Day Transportation Sunday with Historic Viking DVD’s playing to get pumped for the Game!!
* Round Trip Shuttle from Eastern Market to Ford Field for the Game
* Commemorative Event Group T-Shirt
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events Minneapolis Lanyard
* Stadium Events Chaperones to help guide you through a Terrific SKOL Weekend!!
Single – $1,035 per person / Double – $765 / Triple – $675 / Quad – $635.
**$200 Deposit secures your spot**
* Upper Corner / End Zone Ticket, and same as above.
Rough Itinerary: Fri You will be picked up at Detroit Metro Airport and taken to the Hotel. You will be greeted with Historic Viking / NFL DVD’s to set the mood for the Weekend!! Check in is 3pm. The Casino Hotel is centrally located in Downtown Detroit and walking distance to so many Eating, Drinking, & Shopping Establishments. We will get checked in then head to nearby Hockeytown Cafe for our Welcome to the “D” Party!! 5 – 7 We will kick off this Football Weekend with Drinks, BEERs, Appetizers, Wine & Spirits!! Viking Flags flying!! After the Party you have Friday night in Detroit – Enjoy!!
Sat At 10am we will head over to Ford Field for a 90 minute Stadium Tour. After the tour you have 2 Detroit Staples to chose from for lunch – the amazing atmosphere of the Coney Islands from Man vs Food (Lafeyette or American) right next to each other, OR Slow’s BBQ which is absolutely delicious!! Probably do Both!! We will also have a BEER Cooler onboard with Snacks as we tool around looking at the Detroit sights. Photo ops at the Joe Louis Fist and Spirit of Detroit Statue, as well as, the site of Tiger Stadium & Campus Martius. We will also make a run to Henry Ford Museum for those that want to go through. Final stop Greektown for Eating & Drinking – and Gambling if you wish at Greektown Casino. Saturday Night in the Motor City – Enjoy!!
Sun We will leave the Hotel at 8am and make the short Bus Ride to Eastern Market. We will get our Game Faces on with a Fired up Pre Game Tailgate Party from 9 – Noon!! Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Pictures, and get ready for some Football – Purple People Eater Style!! Kickoff is 1pm. Eastern Market is a short shuttle ride to Ford Field. After the Game – Coolers back out to continue Tailgating and review the game. Then we have to hit a Sports Bar or 3 to catch the afternoon games and the Sunday Night Game … Nemo’s … Old Shillelagh … Town Pump Tavern … Cutter’s Bar & Grill or maybe Delmar – there are more than enough to choose from. Last night in Detroit – stay out late and enjoy!!
Mon Check out time is 11am. Get up early and see more of Downtown or sleep in and relax. You will be taken to the Airport to board your Flight back home based on your Departure Time …. A memorable Purple & Gold Football weekend in the Books!!
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.