12/29/19 Chicago Bears @ Minnesota Vikings
Da Bears romp through Minneapolis on the way to Da Playoffs!
Single – $445 per person / Double – $385 / Triple – $365 / Quad – $355.
**$150 Deposit secures your spot – Balance due Nov 15th**
* Upper Corner Ticket
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Tailgate Party
* Overnight accommodations Sat at the Doubletree Minneapolis Park Place
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Chaperones playing Historic BEAR / NFL Videos on the ride to Minneapolis!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
**Ticket Upgrades and No Ticket Option available – Call or E-Mail for details**
Rough Itinerary: Sat Depart Hodgkins at 6am and Rolling Meadows by 7am. Kick back to Many Historic Chicago Bear DVD’s and relax. Meal Stop around 11am. Arrive at the Hotel by 2pm. The Hotel is across the street from the Shops at West End – Home to Punch Bowl Social, The Loop, Yard House and Bluefox. We will get checked in and rest for an hour before taking the Bus out for a Tour with drop offs. Mall of America (where we saw Hester and Jennings a few years ago) … Target Field … Canterbury Park Casino for Horse Racing & Gambling … end up in the Warehouse District. Saturday Night in Minneapolis – Enjoy!!
Sun We will check out of the Hotel at 7:30am and head to the Stadium for our 3 Hour Tailgate Party!! If you want to sleep in – feel free – just make the short cab ride to the Lot when you get up. Game starts at Noon. Take some pictures…. Purchase some souvenirs…. Get ready for Some Football … Christmas Break Style!! We will head for home about 45 minutes after the Game arriving in the Chicago Area around Midnight. Dinner Stop around 7pm. Plenty of Sleeping along the way. Kick back and enjoy Movies, Sports DVD’s, Sitcoms and drift off into Never Never Land.
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.