11/2/19 Michigan Wolverines @ Maryland Terrapins
**$100 Deposit secures your spot – Balance due Oct 1st**
Single – $575 per person / Double – $465 / Triple – $435 / Quad – $415.
* Lower End Zone Ticket
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Tailgate Party
* Overnight accommodations Fri & Sat at the Holiday Inn Express Downtown Baltimore
* Full American Hot Breakfast Buffet Sat & Sun
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Chaperones playing Historic UM / NFL Videos on the ride to Baltimore!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Single – $545 per person / Double – $445 / Triple – $415 / Quad – $395.
* Upper Level Ticket, and same as above.
Rough Itinerary: Fri Depart Sterling Heights at 6am, Dearborn by 6:45am and a pickup in Toledo around 7:45am. Plenty of Historic UM & Football DVD’s, Movies & Sitcoms along the way. We will make a Meal Stop around 11am. Arrive at the Hotel by 4pm. The Hotel is located less than a mile to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and has a Shuttle for the local area. So many things to do in B-More!! Horseshoe Casino … USS Constellation & the Historic Ships of Baltimore … Babe Ruth Birthplace & Museum is a must see – open till 5pm so go as soon as we get checked in. Dinner – Maryland Blue Crab!!! Enjoy Friday Night in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!!
Sat At 8am we will make the Bus Ride to College Park. We will get our Game Faces on with a Fired up 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party from 9 – Noon!! (Assuming a 1pm Game Time) Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Pictures, and get ready for some Football – Michigan Road Style!! After the Game we will head back to Baltimore. Maybe 1st stop at Boog Powell’s BBQ across the street from Camden Yards. Have to check out the Babe Ruth Birthplace & Museum if you didn’t see it Friday – open till 5pm. Camden Yards has a great Babe Ruth Statue just out of Right Center Field Area. Delicious Crab Cakes at Flash Crabcake … Inner Harbor has MANY Bars & Restaurants or maybe head over to Horseshoe Casino if you feel lucky!! Last night in Baltimore – stay out late and enjoy!! Sleep on the ride home ….
Sun We will check out at 9am. Meal Stop at 2pm. We will arrive in Toledo around 7:30pm and the Detroit Area around 8:30pm. Kick back and relax to more Sports DVD’s, Movies & Sitcoms along the way…and alot of some Sleeping.
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
Out of stock