10/3/21 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Green Bay Packers DAY TRIP
Sideline Ticket Pkg – $595
End Zone Ticket Pkg – $515
No Ticket Option Pkg – $125
* Game Ticket (Except for No Ticket Option)
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party at Burkel’s One Block Over
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events Pittsburgh Lanyard
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Chaperones playing Historic STEELER / NFL Videos on the ride to Appleton / Green Bay!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Rough Itinerary: Depart Chicago at 7am with a pickup in Lake Forest at 7:30. Plenty of Historic Steeler DVD’s to get the juices flowin!! We will arrive at Burkel’s One Block Over to kick off our 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party from 11 – 2:30!! The Tailgate Lot is a short walk to Historic Lambeau Field, located right behind Brett Favre’s Steakhouse and there are plenty of Packer Fans to talk Football with!! Tailgating 3 Blocks from Lambeau!! Check out Walk of Legends during the walk to the Stadium. Game starts at 3:25. Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Historic Pictures, and get ready for some Football – Lambeau Style!! We will head for home about 45 minutes after the Game. Kick back, relax to Movies, Sitcoms, and some more NFL Videos. Plan to arrive in the Chicago Area around Midnight.
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.