9/21/19 Michigan State @ Northwestern
**$50 Deposit secures your spot**
Balance Due Aug 21st
Single – $340 per person / Double – $275 / Triple – $255 / Quad – $235.
* Sideline Ticket (Section 132 on MSU Side)
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Chili-Mac & Cheese-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Tailgate Party
* Overnight accommodations Fri at the Hyatt Rosemont
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Chaperones playing Historic Spartan / NFL Videos to get you pumped for the Weekend!! Movies & Sitcoms for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Rough Itinerary: Fri Depart Sterling Hts at 7am, Lansing around 8:45am, and Kalamazoo around 10:15am. Plenty of Historic MSU & Football DVD’s, Movies and Sitcoms for the ride – kick back and enjoy!! We will make a Meal Stop around 11. Arrive at the Hotel by 1pm to get checked in and rest for a while. Around 3 you have the option to take the Bus out for a Tour starting at Wrigleyville!! The Neighborhood around Wrigley Field has so many Sports Bars, Vendors, and great Photo Ops with the Statues around the Ball Park. Grab a Beer at Murphy’s to get started!! From there we will make the drive down Beautiful Lake Shore Drive towards the Loop. Passing Navy Pier, through the Museum District and Shedd Aquarium, Soldier Field, and on to Michigan Avenue. Division Street is a few blocks off Michigan Ave. You have Friday Night in Chi-Town, stay out late and enjoy!! If you are crazy enough the Bars are open until 4am!!
Sat Depending if the Game is at Noon – We will check out at 7am and head to Ryan Field. (Sorry – Plenty of sleep on the ride home!!) The Tailgate Lot is a short walk to Ryan Field and located along the Beach of Lake Michigan!! Settle in and enjoy a 3 Hour Tailgate Party from 8 – 11am!! A little hair of the dog to get you back on your feet!! Based on a Noon Kickoff there is plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, take Pictures, and get ready for some Football – Sparty Style!! We will head for home about 45 minutes after the Game. Kick back and enjoy a Movie or 2 and relax….Alot of sleeping too. Dinner Stop around 6pm. We will arrive in Kalamazoo around 9pm and the Detroit area around 11:30pm.
**If the Game is in the Afternoon or Evening we will arrive on Saturday and head for home Sunday**
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
Out of stock
Sat Sep 21, 2019 TBD
Michigan State Spartans @ Northwestern Wildcats
Ryan Field, Evanston, IL
There are no reviews yet.