2/20/22 Daytona 500 from Naples / Ft Myers
NASCAR Kicks off the 2022 Season!!
Single – $465 per person / Double – $425 / Triple – $415 / Quad – $405.
**$250 Deposit secures your spot**
Balance due Jan 16
* Ticket in Section 473 (Between Start/Finish & Turn 1)
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Race Tailgate Party
* Overnight accommodations Sat at the Rosen Inn-International Drive, Orlando
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Saturday Round Trip Transportation to Daytona Speedway for the NASCAR Racing Experience 300 (Ticket not included) OR Sightseeing / Entertainment on International Drive
* Commemorative Event Jersey
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events NASCAR Lanyard
* Chaperones playing numerous NASCAR Videos to get you pumped for the Race!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Snacks & Beverages provided on the Bus, including a BEER Cooler.
Rough Itinerary: Sat Depart Naples at 7am and Ft Myers at 8am. Enjoy Historic NASCAR DVD’s, Sitcoms, and Movies along the way. We will make a Meal Stop around 10am. Arrive at the Hotel on International Drive in Orlando by Noon. The Hotel is walking distance to more Eating / Drinking / Shopping Establishments than you can possibly visit. At 1pm you have the Option to take the Bus to Daytona Speedway for the NASCAR Beef 300 Xfinity Race that starts at 4. You can be dropped off at the Speedway or we can create our own mini Tailgate Party at a local Sportsbar before heading back to the Speedway. The Ticket is not included but can be added at a Group Rate based on number of people interested. After the Race the Bus returns to the Hotel … Saturday Night in O-Town…enjoy!!
Sun We will check out at 6am and head to the Speedway. Leaving early to beat the massive traffic that will develop later in the morning. We will arrive early and start setting up for our Pre Race Tailgate Party slated to go from 9 – Noon, but could start earlier depending on arrival time. The Daytona 500 starts at 3pm. Take Pictures, Purchase Souvenirs, and Settle in and enjoy NASCAR Action!! We will head for home well after the Checkered Flag, and once the Traffic starts flowing, but not in a hurry as we will get the Coolers back out and enjoy the Post Race Discussion. We plan to arrive in Ft Myers by 1am and Naples around 2am. Kick back, enjoy a Movie, and alot of sleeping too.
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.