10/1/22 Michigan State Spartans @ Maryland Terrapins
Go GREEN!! Go WHITE!!
Sparty travels to Baltimore for a 3 Night MSU Getaway!!
**$100 Deposit secures your spot**
Single – $995 per person / Double – $775 / Triple – $695 / Quad – $655.
* Lower End Zone Ticket
* Babe Ruth Birthplace / Museum Ticket
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Tailgate Party
* Overnight accommodations Fri, Sat, & Sun at the Holiday Inn Express Downtown Baltimore
* “Welcome to B-More” Party Friday Night complete with Delicious Appetizers, Beer, Wine & Liquor!!
* Full American Hot Breakfast Buffet Sat, Sun, & Mon
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Commemorative Event Jersey
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events MSU Lanyard
* Sightseeing on Sunday including Babe Ruth Birthplace / Museum visit, Camden Yards, Horseshoe Casino, Historic Ships in Baltimore, Edgar Allan Poe House, and the Inner Harbor. BEER Cooler on the Bus with Snacks & Beverages.
* Chaperones playing Historic MSU / NFL Videos on the ride to Baltimore!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Rough Itinerary: Fri Depart Sterling Heights at 6am, Dearborn by 6:45am and a pickup in Toledo around 7:45am. Plenty of Historic MSU & Football DVD’s, Movies & Sitcoms along the way. We will make a Meal Stop around 11am. Arrive at the Hotel by 5pm. The Hotel is located less than a mile to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and has a Shuttle for the local area. Get checked in then we kick off the weekend with our “Welcome to B-More” Party with Delicious Food & Alcohol!! Green & White proudly displayed and Spartan Flag flying high!!
Sat At 8am we will make the Bus Ride to College Park. We will get our Game Faces on with a Fired up 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party from 9 – Noon!! Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Pictures, and get ready for some Football – MSU Road Style!! After the Game the Coolers come back out and we talk about the Game while traffic clears out. Then we head back to Baltimore. Inner Harbor Saturday Night!!
Sun 10am you have the option to take a Bus Tour of Baltimore. So many things to do in B-More!! Horseshoe Casino … USS Constellation & the Historic Ships of Baltimore … Babe Ruth Birthplace & Museum is first on our list with a Group visit. Camden Yards has a great Babe Ruth Statue just out of Right Center Field Area for Terrific Photo Ops. Lunch – Maybe Boog Powell’s BBQ across the street from Camden Yards? Delicious Crab Cakes at Flash Crabcake? Dinner – Maryland Blue Crab!!! Plenty of options to enjoy the afternoon NFL Games and the Sunday Night Game while we wind down this East Coast Weekend. Stay out late – plenty of sleeping available during the ride home!!
Mon We will check out at 9am. Meal Stop at 2pm. We will arrive in Toledo around 7pm and the Detroit Area around 8pm. Kick back and relax to more Sports DVD’s, Movies & Sitcoms along the way…and alot of Sleeping.
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
100 in stock