- You cannot add "1/15/23 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Wildcard Playoffs)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
1/15/23 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Wildcard Playoffs)
Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals
Single – $1,175 per person / Double – $1,055 / Triple – $1,005 / Quad – $985.
**$650 Deposit secures your spot – Balance due 1/10/23**
* Lower End Zone Ticket
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Pulled Pork-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Mostaccioli-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3+ Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party at Longworth Hall Lot
* 2 Hour “Welcome to Cincy” Party Saturday Night complete with Delicious Appetizers, Beer, Wine & Liquor!!
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events Baltimore Lanyard
* Overnight accommodations Saturday & Sunday at the Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Chaperones playing Historic RAVEN / NFL Videos on the ride to Cincy!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Single – $955 per person / Double – $835 / Triple – $805 / Quad – $775.
**$450 Deposit secures your spot – Balance due 1/10/23**
* Upper Level Ticket, and same as above.
Rough Itinerary: Sat Depart White Marsh at 6am and Frederick by 7:30am. Historic Raven @ NFL Videos, Movies & Sitcoms along the way. Kick back and enjoy the ride!! We’ll make a Meal stop around Noon. Arrive at the Hotel by 3pm. We will get checked in, take some time to freshen up, then head to the Bar / Atrium for our Welcome Party to kick off the Weekend!! Raven Flags Flying!!
Sun We will leave the Hotel at 10am and make the short drive to Longworth Hall. Need to claim our spot early!! Customers can meet us at the Lot so everything is set up when you arrive. Kick off the day with a spirited Pre Game Tailgate Party!! The Tailgate Lot is a short walk to Paul Brown Stadium. Sunday Night Game starts at 8:15pm. Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Pictures, and get ready for some Football – Purple Playoff Style!!
Mon We will head for home at 10am, arriving in the Baltimore Area around 7pm. Meal Stop around 2pm. More Sports DVD’s, Movies, Sitcoms & Sleeping along the way – kick back, relax and enjoy the ride!!
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
Out of stock