- You cannot add "9/21/19 Michigan State @ Northwestern" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
11/17/19 New York Jets @ Washington Redskins
**$100 Deposit secures your spot – Balance due Oct 1st**
Single – $455 per person / Double – $375 / Triple – $355 / Quad – $335.
* Lower End Zone Ticket
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Tailgate Party
* Overnight accommodations Sat at the Holiday Inn Washington DC Capitol @ the Smithsonian
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Chaperones playing Historic JET / NFL Videos on the ride to DC!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Single – $415 per person / Double – $335 / Triple – $315 / Quad – $295.
* Upper Corner/End Zone Ticket, and same as above.
Rough Itinerary: Sat Depart Long Island at 6am, Manhattan at 7:15am, and Secaucus, NJ at 7:45am. Historic Jet DVD’s along the way. Meal Stop around 10am. Arrive at the Hotel by 1pm. The Hotel is centrally located in the heart of downtown Washington, DC, steps away from the most popular attractions on the National Mall, and a very short walk to the Smithsonian & the Capitol Building. Check in time is 3 – if we cannot get into any of the rooms we will store our luggage at the Hotel and head out for a couple hours of sightseeing….Arlington Cemetery, Lincoln Memorial, & the Vietnam Memorial. Once we are checked in you have the option to take the Bus to the Wharf District. If you would rather stay close to the Hotel, maybe check out the massive Smithsonian Museums – you also have a lot of Sports Bars close by – The Green Turtle, Mackey’s Public House, The Big Stick, & of course The Ugly Mug – enjoy Saturday Night in DC!!
Sun We will check out at 8:15am and board the Bus to make the drive to Fed Ex Field. We will kick off the day right with a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party from 9 – 12!! The Tailgate Lot is a short walk to the Stadium.Game starts at 1. Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Pictures, and get ready for some Football –Jet Nation Style!! We will head for home about 45 minutes after the Game. Kick back, relax to Movies, Sitcoms, and some more NFL Videos. We will make a Meal Stop around 7pm. Plan to arrive in the New York CityArea around 10:30pm.
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
Out of stock