12/15/19 Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers
Sunday Layover on the way to Da Playoffs!!
Single – $595 per person / Double – $515 / Triple – $485 / Quad – $465.
**$250 Deposit secures your spot –Balance due Nov4th**
* Lower End Zone Ticket
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Tailgate Party
* Overnight accommodations Saturday at the Best Western Premiere Waterfront, Osh Kosh
* 2 Hour Welcome Party Saturday Night at Legend’s Sports Bar &Grill complete with Food, Beer & Liquor!!
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Chaperones playing Historic BEAR / NFL Videos on the ride to Wisconsin!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Rough Itinerary: Sat Depart Hodgkins at 7am and Rolling Meadows at 7:45am. So many Historic Bear DVD’s along the way. Meal Stop around 10am. Arrive at the Hotel by 12:30pm. The Hotel is centrally located on the main strip right on the Water – hence the Waterfront name. We will rest at the Hotel for a bit then head to Legend’s Sports Bar for our “Welcome to Wisconsin” Party from 3 – 5!! BEER, Liquor & Food included, as well as, plenty of BEAR DOWN Decor & Atmosphere!! Plenty of other Sports Bars to hit after Legend’s – Saturday Night Bear’s Football Eve – Enjoy!!
Sun We will check out at 7am and board the Bus to make the drive to Green Bay & Lambeau Field. We will arrive at Burkel’s One Block Over to kick off our 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party from 8 – 11!! The Tailgate Lot is a short walk to Historic Lambeau Field, located right behind Brett Favre’s Steakhouse and there are plenty of Packer Fans to talk Football with!! Tailgating 3 Blocks from Lambeau!! Check out Walk of Legends during the walk to the Stadium. Game starts at Noon. Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Historic Pictures, and get ready for some Football – Monster Style!! We will head for home about 45 minutes after the Game. Kick back, relax to Movies, Sitcoms, and some more NFL Videos. We will make a Meal Stop around 6pm. Plan to arrive in the Chicago Area around 9:30pm.
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
Out of stock