9/18/22 Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers (OVERNIGHT)
New Look Bears aim to punch the Pack!!
Single – $695 per person / Double – $625 / Triple – $605 / Quad – $595.
**$350 Deposit secures your spot**
* Sideline Ticket
* Lambeau Tour Ticket
* Packer Hall of Fame Admission Ticket
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Cole Slaw-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Tailgate Party
* Overnight accommodations Sunday at the Best Western Premiere Waterfront, Osh Kosh
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events Chicago Lanyard
* Chaperones playing Historic BEAR / NFL Videos on the ride to Wisconsin!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Snacks & Beverages provided for the Bus ride. Beer Cooler iced and ready!!
Single – $615 per person / Double – $550 / Triple – $525 / Quad – $515.
**$250 Deposit secures your spot**
* End Zone Ticket, and same as above.
Rough Itinerary: Sun Depart Hodgkins at 9am and Rolling Meadows at 9:45am. So many Historic Bear DVD’s along the way. Meal Stop around Noon. Arrive at the Hotel by 1:30pm. The Hotel is centrally located on the main strip right on the Water – hence the Waterfront name. Get checked in, unpack then back on the Bus to Green Bay!! We will arrive at Burkel’s One Block Over to kick off our 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party from 3 – 6!! The Tailgate Lot is a short walk to Historic Lambeau Field, located right behind Brett Favre’s Steakhouse and there are plenty of Packer Fans to talk Football with!! Tailgating 3 Blocks from Lambeau!! Check out Walk of Legends during the walk to the Stadium. Game starts at 7:20. Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Historic Pictures, and get ready for some Football – Sunday Night Style!!
Mon We will check out at 10am and make the ride back to Green Bay. Historic Lambeau Stadium Tour capped off by a walk along the sideline. After the tour hit the Tap Room for BEERs and Cheesy Food. Final stop in Lambeau the Packer Hall of Fame – if you love Sports History you will love the nostalgia in this HOF – you can still hate it at the same time. 3:30 it’s time to head for home. Kick back, relax to Movies, Sitcoms, and some more NFL Videos. We will make a Meal Stop around 5pm. Plan to arrive in the Chicago Area around 8:30pm.
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
100 in stock