5/1/20 Kentucky Derby Weekend from Cleveland
Kentucky Derby Weekend
Single – $2,095 per person / Double – $1,495 / Triple – $1,305 / Quad – $1,195.
**$600 Deposit secures your spot**
$300 due Mar 1
Balance due Apr 1
* Lower Grandstand Ticket (Section 111)
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Race Tailgate Party on Derby Day
* Overnight accommodations Fri & Sat at the Surestay Plus by Best Western, Louisville
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs. Underneath Storage for larger items.
* Daily Hot Breakfast
* Chaperones playing Historic Derby / Racing / Sports DVD’s to get you pumped for the Weekend!! Movies & Sitcoms for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Rough Itinerary: Fri Depart North Olmsted at 6am and Medina by 6:45am. Historic Derby DVD’s, Movies & Sitcoms along the way. Kick back and enjoy the ride!! We will make a Meal Stop around 9am. Arrive at the Hotel by 12:30pm. The Hotel is only 2 1/2 miles from Churchill Downs. We will get checked in, drop our bags then head to the Track for the afternoon races capped off by the Kentucky Oaks at 6pm!! So many Restaurants & Sports Bars by the Hotel that we can check out Friday Night.
Sat We will kick off this Grand Day with a Fired Up 3 Hour Tailgate Party at Cardinal Stadium Lot just down the street from Churchill Downs. After the Tailgate Party we’ll head to the Track for a full day of Horse Racing capped off by the Most Exciting 2 Minutes in Sports – the Kentucky Derby!! Who will be wearing the Roses at the end of the day!! No rush to leave once we get back to the Bus – we’ll pull the Coolers back out and recap the races and the Derby over a few Cold Ones. Then we have Saturday Night in Louisville – Enjoy!!
Sun We will check out and head for home at Noon, arriving in the Cleveland Area around 6:30pm. Meal Stop around 3pm. More Sports DVD’s, Movies, Sitcoms & Sleeping along the way – kick back, relax and enjoy the ride!! Plenty of Derby discussion during the drive!!
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.