4/26/20 Geico 500 @ Talladega from Charlotte
NASCAR Racin in Alabama!!
Single – $515 per person / Double – $435 / Triple – $415 / Quad – $395.
**$200 Deposit secures your spot**
Balance due Mar 26
* OVHST Ext Tower Ticket
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Race Tailgate Party
* Overnight accommodations Sat at the Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Hot Breakfast Sunday
* Chaperones playing numerous NASCAR Videos to get you pumped for the Race!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Single – $475 per person / Double – $395 / Triple – $375 / Quad – $355.
* Birmingham Tower Ticket, and everything listed above.
**$150 Deposit secures your spot**
Single – $450 per person / Double – $375 / Triple – $345 / Quad – $325.
* Talladega Tower Ticket, and everything listed above.
**$100 Deposit secures your spot**
Rough Itinerary: Sat Depart Charlotte at 8am and Gastonia at 8:45am. Enjoy Historic NASCAR DVD’s, Sitcoms, and Movies along the way. We will make a Meal Stop around 10am. Arrive at the Hotel in Birmingham by 2:30pm. Rest for an hour then you have the option to take the Bus out to explore Birmingham – Alabama Sports Hall of Fame – Barber Vintage Motorsport Museum – Birmingham Entertainment District. Saturday Night in Birmingham – Enjoy!!
Sun We will leave the Hotel at 8am and head to Bristol!! The Food City 500 starts at 2pm. But First – a Fired Up 3 Hour Tailgate Party to get the Racing Juices flowin!! Then – Take Pictures, Purchase Souvenirs, and Settle in and enjoy NASCAR Action – Bristol Style!! 500 Tight Racing Miles!! We will head for home about an hour after the Checkered Flag drops. Kick back, enjoy some Movies, more NASCAR DVD’s, and plenty of sleeping too. Dinner Stop around 8pm. We will arrive in the Charlotte area around 1:30am.
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.