3/6/20 Chicago Blackhawks @ Detroit Red Wings
Blackhawk Road Trip to Hockeytown!
Single – $525 per person / Double – $415 / Triple – $385 / Quad – $365.
**$150 Deposit (Lower) & $75 Deposit (Upper) secures your spot – Balance due Feb 6 **
* 100 Level Corner Ticket
* 2 Hour Pre Game Welcome Party Friday at Hockeytown Sports Bar complete with Food, Beer & Liquor!!
* Overnight accommodations FRI at the Motor City Casino Hotel
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Chaperones playing Historic BLACKHAWK / NHL Videos on the ride to Detroit!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Single – $465 per person / Double – $355 / Triple – $325 / Quad – $305.
* 200 Level Side Ticket, and same as above
Rough Itinerary: Fri Depart Rolling Meadows at 7am with a pickup in Hodgkins by 8am. Kick back to Many Historic Chicago Blackhawk DVD’s and relax. Meal Stop around 11am. Arrive at the Hotel by 2:30pm. We will get checked in, drop our luggage then head to Hockeytown Café for our “Welcome to the D” Pre Game Party from 3:30 – 5:30!! Once we wrap it up at Hockeytown we will make the short drive to Little Caesars Arena for the 7:30 Game. Plenty of time to check out this new Arena, grab some Pictures, Souvenirs then settle in for Blackhawk Hockey!! After the Game – Friday Night in the Motor City – Enjoy!!
Sat Check out time is 11am. You can hang out in the Hotel Casino or check out Greektown, MGM, maybe the Renaissance – We will head for home at 2pm, arriving in the Chicago Area around 7:30pm. Dinner Stop around 4pm. Kick back and enjoy more Movies, Sports DVD’s, Sitcoms and enjoy the ride.
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.