11/24/19 Detroit Lions @ Washington Redskins
**$150 Deposit secures your spot – Balance Due Oct 24th**
$150 Per Person Deposit to secure your Spots
$200 Per Person due July 1st
Balance Due Oct 24th
Single – $1,055 per person / Double – $745 / Triple – $655 / Quad – $585.
* Lower End Zone Ticket
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Chili-Mac & Cheese-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party
* Overnight accommodations Fri, Sat, & Sun at the Holiday Inn Washington DC Capitol @ the Smithsonian
* 2 Hour Welcome Party Friday Night at Ivy & Coney complete with Food, Beer & Liquor!!
* Full Day of Sightseeing on Saturday including Arlington Cemetery, Vietnam Memorial, the Smithsonian, & the Lincoln Memorial
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Chaperones playing Historic Lion’s / NFL Videos to get you pumped for the Weekend!! Movies & Sitcoms for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Single – $1,015 per person / Double – $705 / Triple – $615 / Quad – $545.
* Upper Corner / End Zone Ticket, and same as above.
Rough Itinerary: Fri Depart Sterling Heights at 5am, Dearborn by 6am and a possible pickup in Toledo around 6:45am. Plenty of Historic Detroit Lion’s & NFL DVD’s, Movies & Sitcoms along the way. We will make a Meal Stop around 11am. Arrive at the Hotel by 4pm. The Hotel is centrally located in the heart of downtown Washington, DC, steps away from the most popular attractions on the National Mall, and a very short walk to the Smithsonian & the Capitol Building. We will get checked in then head to Ivy & Coney for our Welcome to DC Party!! The Bar is owned by a guy from Detroit and a guy from Chicago – catering to our Detroit Group!! After the Party you have a night in DC with so much within walking distance. Get out and explore the Nation’s Capital!!
Sat At 10am we will head out for a Bus Tour of DC – Arlington Cemetery, Lincoln Memorial, Smithsonian Museums, & of course the Vietnam Memorial. We’ll take a break for Lunch around 1. Bus Tour is scheduled until 6pm but we can keep it going if we want – so much to see in DC!! For the evening we will hit the Wharf District – located on the Water with tons of Restaurants, Bars, Shopping, and alot to do!! Saturday Night in DC – Enjoy!!
Sun We will leave the Hotel at 8am and make the short Bus Ride to Fed Ex Field. We will get our Game Faces on with a Fired up 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party from 9 – Noon!! (Assuming a 1pm Game Time) Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Pictures, and get ready for some Football – 1 Pride Style!! After the Game – Coolers back out to continue Tailgating until the traffic lets up. Then we have to hit a Sports Bar or 3 to catch the Afternoon and Evening Games. The Ugly Mug, Green Turtle, Big Stick – there are more than enough to choose from. Last night in DC – stay out late and enjoy!! Sleep on the ride home ….
Mon We will check out at 9am. Meal Stop at 1pm. We will arrive in Toledo around 7pm and the Detroit Area around 8pm. Kick back and relax to more Sports DVD’s, Movies & Sitcoms along the way…and alot of some Sleeping.
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
Out of stock