2/20/22 Daytona 500 AIR
NASCAR Kicks off the 2022 Season!!
**This is an Air Travel Pkg – Air Fare is NOT included**
Single – $1,065 per person / Double – $945 / Triple – $905 / Quad – $885.
**$300 Deposit secures your spot**
$200 due Dec 1
Balance due Jan 16
* Ticket in Section 473 (Between Start/Finish & Turn 1)
* Fan Zone Pass for Daytona 500
* Scanner for Daytona 500
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Race Tailgate Party
* Overnight accommodations Fri, Sat, and Sun at the Rosen Inn-International Drive, Orlando
* 2 Hour Welcome Party Friday Night at Senor Frogs Sports Bar complete with Delicious Appetizers, Beer, Wine & Liquor!!
* Breakfast Buffet Sat & Mon (Sun we have our All U Can Eat & Drink Tailgate Party!!)
* Round Trip Airport Transportation Friday & Monday
* Saturday Round Trip Bus Transportation to Daytona Speedway for the Beef 300 Xfinity Race (Race Ticket not included)
* Round Trip Race Day Transportation Sunday
* Commemorative Event Jersey
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events NASCAR Lanyard
* Stadium Events Chaperones to help guide you through a Terrific NASCAR Weekend!!
Rough Itinerary: Fri You will be picked up at Orlando Intl Airport and taken to the Hotel. Check in is 4pm. The Hotel is located on International Drive in Orlando and walking distance to more Eating / Drinking / Shopping Establishments than you can possibly visit. We will get checked in then head to Senor Frogs for our “Welcome to Florida” Party from 5 – 7!! We will kick off this NASCAR Weekend with Drinks, BEERs, Appetizers & Spirit!! After the Party you have Friday night in Orlando with so much within walking distance. Friday Night in Orlando – Enjoy!!
Sat At 1pm you have the Option to take the Bus to Daytona Speedway for the NASCAR Beef 300 Xfinity Race that starts at 4. The Ticket is not included but can be added at a Group Rate based on number of people interested. You can be dropped off at the Speedway or we can create our own mini Tailgate Party at a local Sportsbar before heading back to the Speedway. After the Race the Bus returns to the Hotel … Saturday Night in O-Town…enjoy!!
Sun We will leave the Hotel at 6am and head to the Speedway. Leaving early to beat the massive traffic that will develop later in the morning. We will arrive early and start setting up for our Pre Race Tailgate Party slated to go from 9 – Noon, but could start earlier depending on arrival time. The Daytona 500 starts at 3pm. Plenty of time to enjoy your Fan Zone Pass!! Take Pictures, Purchase Souvenirs, and Settle in and enjoy NASCAR Action!! Follow along with all of the Action with your Race Scanner!! We will head for home well after the Checkered Flag, and once the Traffic starts flowing, but not in a hurry as we will get the Coolers back out and enjoy the Post Race Discussion. We will arrive back at the Hotel around 9 or 10pm. if you have any energy left get out and enjoy your last night in Orlando!!
Mon Check out time is 11am. Get up early and lounge by the Pool. Or sleep in and relax. You will be taken to the Airport to board your Flight back home. A memorable DAYTONA 500 NASCAR Weekend in the books!!
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.