11/21/21 Detroit Lions @ Cleveland Browns
Detroit Lions @ Cleveland Browns with a stop off in Canton for a visit to the the Pro Football Hall of Fame
Single – $505 per person / Double – $455 / Triple – $435 / Quad – $420.
**$250 Deposit secures your spot**
* Lower End Zone Ticket
* Pro Football Hall of Fame Group Ticket SAT
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party SUN
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events Detroit Lanyard
* Overnight accommodations SAT at the Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Chaperones playing Historic LION / NFL Videos on the ride to Ohio!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Single – $425 per person / Double – $365 / Triple – $350 / Quad – $340.
**$150 Deposit secures your spot**
* Upper Corner Ticket, and same as above.
Rough Itinerary: Sat Depart Sterling Heights at 7am and Dearborn by 7:45am. Historic Lions @ NFL Videos, Movies & Sitcoms along the way. Kick back and enjoy the ride!! Arrive at the Pro Football Hall of Fame by 11am. We have 3 1/2 hours alotted at this Football Lovers Paradise!! Check out the newest Lion to be enshrined in Canton – CALVIN JOHNSON!! There is so much to see and explore here. Enjoy Lunch in the Hall. Around 4pm we will board the Bus for the 1 hour ride to Cleveland. We’ll arrive at the Hotel around 5pm. Get unpacked then you have the option for a drop off in the Flats. Saturday Night in C Town – Enjoy!!
Sun We will check out at 8:30 and make the short drive Dock 20. Kick off the day with a spirited Pre Game Tailgate Party from 9 – Noon!! The Tailgate Lot is a short walk to First Energy Field. Game starts at 1pm. Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Pictures, and get ready for some Football – One Pride Style!! We will head for home about 45 minutes after the Game, arriving in the Detroit Area around 8:30pm. More Sports DVD’s, Movies, Sitcoms & Sleeping along the way – kick back, relax and enjoy the ride!!
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.