10/3/21 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Green Bay Packers
Single – $855 per person / Double – $765 / Triple – $735 / Quad – $715.
**$450 Deposit secures your spot**
* Sideline Ticket
* Lambeau Stadium Tour Ticket
* Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame Admission Ticket
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party at Burkel’s One Block Over
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events Pittsburgh Lanyard
* Overnight accommodations Saturday at the Radisson Paper Valley, Appleton
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Chaperones playing Historic STEELER / NFL Videos on the ride to Appleton / Green Bay!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Single – $775 per person / Double – $685 / Triple – $655 / Quad – $635.
**$375 Deposit secures your spot**
* End Zone Ticket, and same as above
Single – $385 per person / Double – $295 / Triple – $265 / Quad – $245.
**$50 Deposit secures your spot**
* No Ticket Option – everything listed above except Game tickets
Rough Itinerary: Sat Depart Chicago at 9am with a pickup in Lake Forest at 9:30. Plenty of Historic Steeler DVD’s to get the juices flowin!! Arrive at Hotel in Appleton around 1:30. Unpack and back on the bus for Green Bay around 2. Half Hour drive to Lambeau for a Stadium Tour followed by Packer Hall of Fame admission. Plenty to see outside of Lambeau – Walk of Legends, Brett Favre’s Steakhouse, Stadium View Bar & Grill. Saturday Night in Green Bay!!
Sun We will check out at 10am and board the Bus to make the drive to Green Bay & Lambeau Field. We will arrive at Burkel’s One Block Over to kick off our 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party from 11 – 2:30!! The Tailgate Lot is a short walk to Historic Lambeau Field, located right behind Brett Favre’s Steakhouse and there are plenty of Packer Fans to talk Football with!! Tailgating 3 Blocks from Lambeau!! Check out Walk of Legends during the walk to the Stadium. Game starts at 3:25. Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Historic Pictures, and get ready for some Football – Lambeau Style!! We will head for home about 45 minutes after the Game. Kick back, relax to Movies, Sitcoms, and some more NFL Videos. Plan to arrive in the Chicago Area around Midnight.
A memorable Weekend between 2 Historic Teams in a Legendary stadium!!
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.