- You cannot add "(Wildcard Playoff) New York Giants @ Minnesota Vikings" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
(Wildcard Playoff) New York Giants @ Minnesota Vikings
NFC WILDCARD PLAYOFF GAME
**This is an Air Travel Pkg – Air Fare is NOT included**
Single – $1,595 per person / Double – $1,325 / Triple – $1,245 / Quad – $1,215.
**$750 Deposit secures your spot**
* Lower End Zone Ticket
* US Bank Stadium Tour Ticket
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Pulled Pork-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Chili-Mac & Cheese-Mostaccioli-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party
* 2 Hour “Welcome to Minnesota” Party Friday Night complete with Delicious Appetizers, Beer, Wine & Liquor!!
* Overnight accommodations Fri, Sat, & Sun at the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown
* Bus Tour Sat, after Stadium Tour, including Mall of America, Canterbury Park for Gambling & Horse Racing – Famous Food Landmark choices Matt’s Bar & Grill (Home of the Original Jucy Lucy), Gasthof and the 3 Foot Bratwurst Challenge, maybe the Rack Shack for BBQ – BEER Cooler on the Bus with Snacks provided. Last stop the Warehouse District for mucho Beverages
* Round Trip Airport Transportation Friday & Monday
* Game Day Transportation Sunday with Historic GIANT’s DVD’s playing to get pumped for the Game!!
* Hot Buffet Breakfast daily
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events NYC Lanyard
* Stadium Events Chaperones to help guide you through a Terrific G-Men Football Weekend!!
Single – $1,395 per person / Double – $1,125 / Triple – $1,045 / Quad – $1,015.
**$550 Deposit secures your spot**
* Upper Corner / End Zone Ticket, and same as above.
Rough Itinerary: Fri You will be picked up at Minneapolis St Paul International Airport and taken to the Hotel. You will be greeted with Historic Giant’s / NFL DVD’s to set the mood for the Weekend!! Check in is 3pm. The Hotel is centrally located in Downtown Minneapolis and walking distance to so many Eating, Drinking, & Shopping Establishments. We will get checked and rest for a bit – then launch our “Welcome to Minnesota” Party!! 5 – 7 We will kick off this Football Weekend with Drinks, BEERs, Appetizers, Wine & Spirits!! Big Blue Flags flying!! After the Party you have Friday night in Minneapolis – Enjoy!!
Sat At 10am we will head over to US Bank Stadium for a 90 minute Stadium Tour. After the tour you have a few Minneapolis Staples to chose from for lunch – the amazing atmosphere of Matt’s Bar & Grill and the Home of the Jucy Lucy!! How about Gasthof for some German Bratwurst – can you take on the Man vs Food Challenge of the MeterBratWurst (Over 3 Ft with 2 Sides!!). I’m thinking the Rack Shack for Delicious BBQ!! We will have a BEER Cooler onboard with Snacks as we tool around looking at the Minneapolis sights. Numerous Photo ops for our Group. Last stop the Warehouse District to watch Sports and Drink BEER. Saturday Night in Minneapolis – Enjoy!!
Sun You have the option to leave the Hotel at 8am and make the short Bus Ride to the Purple Lot #3. OR you can sleep in and make the short walk to US Bank at your leisure. We will get our Game Faces on with a Fired up Pre Game Tailgate Party from 8 – 11am!! Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Pictures, and get ready for some Football – Playoffs Style!! Kickoff is Noon. The Lot is a few blocks to the Stadium. After the Game – Coolers back out to continue Tailgating and review the game. Then we have to hit a Sports Bar or 3 to catch the afternoon games and the Sunday Night Game … Stadium Bar & Grill (of course) … The Office Pub & Grill … Brothers Bar & Grill … The Pourhouse – there are more than enough to choose from. Last night in Minnesota – stay out late and enjoy!!
Mon Check out time is 11am. Get up early and see more of Downtown or sleep in and relax. You will be taken to the Airport to board your Flight back home based on your Departure Time …. A memorable NY Football Giants Football weekend in the Books!!
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
Out of stock