9/24/21 Chicago Bears & White Sox combined Trip to Cleveland!!
Chicago Bears @ Cleveland Browns
Chicago White Sox @ Cleveland Indians
Lower Ticket Package
Single – $1,275 per person / Double – $1,045 / Triple – $975 / Quad – $925.
**$550 Deposit secures your spot**
* Club IF Ticket SAT (Sox)
* Lower End Zone Ticket SUN (Bears)
* Brown’s Stadium Tour Ticket SAT
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party SUN at Dock 20
* 2 Hour Welcome to CLEVELAND Party FRI complete with BEER, Wine, Liquor, and Delicious Appetizers
* Overnight accommodations FRI & SAT at the Doubletree by Hilton Cleveland Downtown
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events Chicago Lanyard
Upper Ticket Package
Single – $1,095 per person / Double – $865 / Triple – $795 / Quad – $745.
**$400 Deposit secures your spot**
* Lower Box Ticket SAT (Sox)
* Upper Corner Ticket SUN (Bears), and same as above
Rough Itinerary: FRI Depart Rolling Meadows at 6am with a pickup in Hodgkins at 7am. Meal stop at 11am. Arrive at Hotel around 2pm. Get checked in and rest for a while – then we will kick off the weekend with a Welcome to CLEVELAND Party – complete with BEARS & WHITE SOX Flags flying!! BEER, Liquor, Wine and Delicious Appetizers. After the Party you have the option to see the Sox/Indians @ 7:10. The Downtown Hotel is centrally located and walking to distance to so many Eating, Drinking & Shopping Establishments. Friday Night in Cleveland – Enjoy!!
SAT 10am We will board the Bus for a VERY short ride to Brown’s Stadium for a 90 Minute Tour. Then a Bus Tour of the City – Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, JACK Casino, A Christmas Story House, and end up at the FLATS for Food & Beverages!! We won’t have to go far for the Sox/Indians Game at 6:10. Great Photo ops in the Outfield Monument Park. Go SOX Go!! Saturday Night in the City – ENJOY!!
SUN Check out at 8:30am and a short ride to Dock 20. If you stayed out too late sleep in and make the walk over or uber when you are ready. We will get the juices flowin with a 3 Hour Tailgate Party from 9 – Noon. Game time is 1pm. Time for Souvenirs, Photo Ops, and settle in for NFL Action in Cleveland – Da Bears Style!! Head for home about 45 minutes after the game. Meal Stop at 7pm. Arrive in the Chicago area at 11pm.
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.