9/22/22 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns
Are you ready for some Football!!?? Monday Night Football!!
Single – $695 per person / Double – $595 / Triple – $565 / Quad – $545.
**$200 Deposit secures your spot**
* Loge End Zone Ticket
* Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum & Kiss the Bricks Track Tour
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events Pittsburgh Lanyard
* Overnight accommodations Monday at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites Downtown
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Chaperones playing Historic STEELER / NFL Videos on the ride to Indy!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Single – $635 per person / Double – $535 / Triple – $505 / Quad – $475.
**$150 Deposit secures your spot**
* Terrace Level Ticket, and same as above.
Rough Itinerary: Mon Depart Cranberry at 7:30am and Carnegie by 8am. Historic Steeler @ NFL Videos, Movies & Sitcoms along the way. Kick back and enjoy the ride!! We’ll make a Meal stop around 11am. Arrive at the Hotel by 2:30pm. We will get checked in then make the short drive to the Tailgate Lot. Kick off the day with a spirited Pre Game Tailgate party from 4 – 7!! The Tailgate Lot is a short walk to Lucas Oil Stadium. The nationally televised Game starts at 8:15pm. Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Pictures, and get ready for some Football – Monday Night Style!! After the game – hit the Wholesale District – Stay out late and enjoy!!
Tue We will check out at 9:30am and drive to the World Famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway!! Enjoy the Museum located in the middle of the Speedway. Then we will take a Track Tour with a stop at the Starting Line to “Kiss the Bricks”!! Head for home around Noon, arriving in the Pittsburgh Area around 7pm. Meal Stop around 3pm. More Sports DVD’s, Movies, Sitcoms & Sleeping along the way – kick back, relax and enjoy the ride!!
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
Out of stock