9/18/22 Washington Commanders @ Detroit Lions
Washington drives to the Motor City!!
Single – $855 per person / Double – $675 / Triple – $605 / Quad – $575.
**$125 Deposit secures your spot**
* Lower End Zone Ticket
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Overnight accommodations Sat & Sun at the Best Western Greenfield Inn
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Chili-Mac & Cheese-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Cole Slaw-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party
* 2 Hour Welcome to the “D” Party Friday Night at Hockeytown Cafe complete with Delicious Appetizers, Beer, Wine & Liquor!!
* Breakfast Sun & Mon
* Chaperones playing Historic Redskin / NFL Videos on the ride to Detroit!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
* Round Trip Shuttle from Eastern Market to Ford Field for the Game
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events Washington DC Lanyard
* Stadium Events Chaperones to help guide you through a Terrific COMMANDER’s Football Weekend!!
Single – $825 per person / Double – $645 / Triple – $575 / Quad – $545.
**$75 Deposit secures your spot**
* Upper End Zone Ticket, and same as above.
Rough Itinerary: Sat Depart Alexandria at 6am with a pick up in DC by 6:45am. Historic Redskin @ NFL Videos, Movies & Sitcoms along the way. Kick back and enjoy the ride!! We’ll make a Meal stop around 11am. Arrive at the Hotel by 4m. We will get checked in, take some time to freshen up, then head to nearby Hockeytown Cafe for our Welcome to the “D” Party!! 6 – 8 We will kick off this Football Weekend with Drinks, BEERs, Appetizers, Wine & Spirits!! Burgundy & Gold Flags flying!! After the Party you have Saturday Night in Detroit – Enjoy!!
Sun We will leave the Hotel at 8am and make the short Bus Ride to Eastern Market. We will get our Game Faces on with a Fired up Pre Game Tailgate Party from 9 – Noon!! Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Pictures, and get ready for some Football – DC Style!! Kickoff is 1pm. Eastern Market is a short shuttle ride to Ford Field. After the Game – Coolers back out to continue Tailgating and review the game. Then we have to hit a Sports Bar or 3 to catch the afternoon games and the Sunday Night Game … Nemo’s … Old Shillelagh … Town Pump Tavern … Cutter’s Bar & Grill or maybe Delmar – there are more than enough to choose from. Last night in Detroit – stay out late and enjoy!!
Mon Checkout at 11am and have 2 Detroit Staples to chose from for lunch before leaving – the amazing atmosphere of the Coney Islands from Man vs Food (Lafeyette or American) right next to each other, OR Slow’s BBQ which is absolutely delicious!! Probably do Both!! Final Photo ops at the Joe Louis Fist and Spirit of Detroit Statue, as well as, the site of Old Tiger Stadium. Then we are on the road home. Meal Stop at 3pm. Arrive in the DC Area around 8pm. Relaxing Movies and plenty of sleep along the way.
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
100 in stock