5/1/20 Kentucky Derby Weekend from Chicago
Kentucky Derby Weekend
Single – $1,175 per person / Double – $995 / Triple – $945 / Quad – $895.
**$600 Deposit secures your spot**
$200 due Mar 1
Balance due Apr 1
* Lower Grandstand Ticket (Section 111)
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Race Tailgate Party on Derby Day
* Overnight accommodations Fri & Sat at the Capital Plaza, Frankfort
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs. Underneath Storage for larger items.
* Daily Hot Breakfast Buffet
* Chaperones playing Historic Derby / Racing / Sports DVD’s to get you pumped for the Weekend!! Movies & Sitcoms for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
GENERAL ADMISSION PKG
Single – $705 per person / Double – $535 / Triple – $475 / Quad – $445.
**$200 Deposit secures your spot**
Balance due Apr 1
* General Admission Ticket, and everything listed above.
Rough Itinerary: Fri Depart Rolling Meadows at 5am and Hodgkins by 6am. Historic Derby DVD’s, Movies & Sitcoms along the way. Kick back and enjoy the ride!! We will make a Meal Stop around 9am. Arrive at the Track around 12:30pm to enjoy the Afternoon races capped by the Kentucky Oaks at 6pm!! Settle in, get your bets ready and win lots of money!! We will head to the Hotel in Frankfort about an hour after the Oaks. Enjoy Friday Night on Derby Weekend!!
Sat We will leave the Hotel around 7am and head to the University of Louisville. We will kick off this Grand Day with a Fired Up 3 Hour Tailgate Party at the Cardinal Stadium Lot just down the street from Churchill Downs. After the Tailgate Party we’ll head to the Track for a full day of Horse Racing capped off by the Most Exciting 2 Minutes in Sports – the Kentucky Derby!! Who will be wearing the Roses at the end of the day!! No rush to leave once we get back to the Bus – we’ll pull the Coolers back out and recap the races and the Derby over a few Cold Ones. Once back in Frankfort…stay out late and enjoy…you can sleep on the ride home!!
Sun You can sleep in – we’ll check out at 11am and head for home, arriving in the Chicago area around 5pm. Meal Stop around 1pm. Sleeping and Movies along the way – kick back and relax!! Hope you won alot of Green!! Plenty of Derby discussion during the drive!!
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.