2/20/22 Daytona 500 from Charlotte
NASCAR Kicks off the 2022 Season!!
Single – $795 per person / Double – $715 / Triple – $695 / Quad – $675.
**$250 Deposit secures your spot**
Balance due Jan 16
* Ticket in Section 473 (Between Start/Finish & Turn 1)
* Fan Zone Pass for Daytona 500
* Scanner for Daytona 500
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Race Tailgate Party
* Overnight accommodations Sat & Sun at the Rosen Inn-International Drive, Orlando
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Saturday Round Trip Transportation to Daytona Speedway for the Beef 300 Xfinity Race (Ticket not included) OR Sightseeing / Entertainment on International Drive
* 2 Hour Welcome Party Saturday in Daytona Beach Sports Bar complete with Delicious Appetizers, Beer, Wine & Liquor!!
* Commemorative Event Jersey
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events NASCAR Lanyard
* Breakfast Buffet Mon (Sun we have our All U Can Eat & Drink Tailgate Party!!)
* Chaperones playing numerous NASCAR Videos to get you pumped for the Race!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Snacks & Beverages provided on the Bus, including a BEER Cooler.
Rough Itinerary: Sat Depart Charlotte at 5am and Rock Hill at 5:45am. Enjoy Historic NASCAR DVD’s, Sitcoms, and Movies along the way. Meal stop around 9am. We will head straight to Daytona Beach for the NASCAR Beef 300 Xfinity Race that starts at 4. Pit Stop at a Daytona Beach Sports Bar for a 2 Hour Welcome Party with Appetizers, Beer, Wine & Liquor!! Then on to the Speedway – the Race Ticket is not included but can be added at a Group Rate based on number of people interested. After the Race the Bus returns to the Hotel on International Drive in Orlando around 8pm. The Hotel is walking distance to more Eating / Drinking / Shopping Establishments than you can possibly visit. Saturday Night in O-Town…enjoy!!
Sun We will leave the Hotel at 6am and head to the Speedway. Leaving early to beat the massive traffic that will develop later in the morning. We will arrive early and start setting up for our Pre Race Tailgate Party slated to go from 9 – Noon, but could start earlier depending on arrival time. The Daytona 500 starts at 3pm. Plenty of time to enjoy your Fan Zone Pass!! Take Pictures, Purchase Souvenirs, and Settle in and enjoy NASCAR Action!! Follow along with all of the Action with your Race Scanner!! We will head for home well after the Checkered Flag, and once the Traffic starts flowing, but not in a hurry as we will get the Coolers back out and enjoy the Post Race Discussion. We will arrive back at the Hotel around 9 or 10pm. if you have any energy left get out and enjoy your last night in Orlando!!
Mon Get up early and lounge by the Pool. Or sleep in and relax. Check out time is 11am. Get a nice breakfast before we head out at Noon. Kick back and enjoy some Movies, Daytona 500 Race discussion, and a BEER or 2!! Meal Stop around 5pm. We will arrive in the Charlotte area around 9pm. A memorable DAYTONA 500 NASCAR Weekend in the books!!
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
Out of stock