12/17/23 Chicago Bears @ Cleveland Browns
The MONSTERS of the Midway!!!!
Weekend Getaway to the HALL and Da Bear’s Road Game!!
Bear Down Chicago Bears!!!
100 in stock
1pm EST Sun Dec 17, 2023
Chicago Bears @ Cleveland Browns
First Energy Stadium
Chicago Bear’s Weekend Road Trip to Canton & Cleveland!!
Single – $615 per person / Double – $565 / Triple – $545 / Quad – $525.
**$250 Deposit secures your spot**
Balance due November 1
* Lower End Zone Ticket
* Pro Football HOF Admission Ticket
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Pulled Pork-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Chili-Mac & Cheese-Mostaccioli-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Pasta Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party
* Overnight accommodations Sat at the Ramada by Wyndham Cleveland Independence
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events Chicago Lanyard
* Chaperones playing Historic BEARS Videos on the ride to Cleveland – Movies on the ride home!!
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Single – $545 per person / Double – $485 / Triple – $465 / Quad – $455.
**$150 Deposit secures your spot**
* Upper Side Ticket, and the same as above.
Single – $505 per person / Double – $455 / Triple – $435 / Quad – $425.
**$125 Deposit secures your spot**
* Upper Corner Ticket, and the same as above.
Rough Itinerary: Sat Depart Rolling Meadows at 6am with a pickup in Hodgkins by 7am. Kick back to Historic Chicago Bear DVD’s, relax and enjoy the ride. Meal stop around 11. We will head directly to Canton and the Pro Football Hall of Fame arriving there by 2pm. We will spend 2 hours in these hallowed halls with so many Historic Chicago Bears honored. Located on George Halas Drive, the Bears Display is one of the biggest in the Hall. Around 4:30pm we will board the Bus to make the drive to Cleveland. Arrive at Hotel around 5:30pm. Get checked in and unpack then let’s head to the Flats!! Let’s have a Welcome to Cleveland Party at The Clevelander Bar & Grill!! Saturday Night in Believeland – Enjoy!!
Sun It’s Game Day in Cleveland – 8:30am we will head to Dock 20 along Lake Erie for a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party!! All U Can Eat & Drink BEAR’s Tailgate Party till 12!! The Stadium is a short walk from the Lot. Game Time is 1pm. Take plenty of pictures, check out the Stadium, and settle in for Chicago Bears Football!!! We will head for home about 45 minutes after the Game. Kick back and relax to Movies & more Football. Plenty of sleeping too. Meal Stop around 7pm. Plan to arrive in the Chicago area around 11pm.
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled, and all deposits would be refunded.
The Stadium Events is committed to providing the best Customer experience possible. Customer Service and Customer Safety are Top Priorities. We love to hear improvement ideas from our Customers. Implementing Lessons Learned is a Critical Path to our success.
Hey Chicago Sports Fans we have several Road Trips in the works for Baseball Season!! Cubbies & White Sox!!
Hey Chicago NASCAR Fans check out our AIR Travel Trips to Daytona, Darlington, Talladega, Bristol, and all the major speedways!! NASCAR Cup Series Championship in Phoenix Nov 5, 2023!!
NASCAR Firekeepers Casino 400 @ MIS Speedway – 1 Night Bus Trip!! Coming Soon!!