11/8/21 Chicago Bears @ Pittsburgh Steelers
Chicago Bears @ Pittsburgh Steelers
MONDAY Night Football in Heinz Field!!
Single – $1,055 per person / Double – $875 / Triple – $825 / Quad – $785.
**$400 Deposit secures your spot**
* Lower End Zone Ticket
* Heinz Field Stadium Tour Ticket MON
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party MON
* 2 Hour Welcome to the BURGH Party including BEER, Wine, Liquor, and a wide assortment of Delicious Appetizers SUN
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events Chicago Lanyard
* Overnight accommodations SUN & MON at the Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Chaperones playing Historic BEARS / NFL Videos on the ride to Pittsburgh!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Single – $895 per person / Double – $715 / Triple – $665 / Quad – $635.
**$250 Deposit secures your spot**
* Upper Corner Ticket, and same as above.
Rough Itinerary: Sun Depart Rolling Meadows at 6am and Hodgkins by 7am. Historic Bears @ NFL Videos, Movies & Sitcoms along the way. Kick back and enjoy the ride!! We’ll make a Meal stop around 10. Arrive at the Hotel by 4pm. The Downtown Hotel is centrally located and walking distance to SO many sites, restaurants & sports bars. Around 6pm we will welcome ourselves to the BURGH with a Welcome Party to kick off the weekend!! Watch a little Sunday Night Football!! Sunday Night in the Steel City – Enjoy!!
Mon 10am We’ll make the short drive to Heinz Field for a 90 minute Stadium Tour of a very cool stadium. After the Tour we will hit Primanti Brothers for lunch – a Pittsburgh Classic!! After a delicious lunch we will head to the Monongahela Incline for a ride up Mount Washington for a panoramic view of Downtown Pittsburgh. Return to the Hotel around 2 for a short rest before getting into GAME Mode!! Make the short drive back to Heinz Field around 3. If you want a little more rest just grab a quick uber to the Tailgate lot or walk to the Lot – not far from the Hotel. Then – Kick off the day with a spirited Pre Game Tailgate party from 3 – 6:30!! The Tailgate Lot is a short walk to Heinz Field. Monday Night Game starts at 8:15pm. Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Pictures, and get ready for some Football – ChiTown Style!! After the Game you have the option for a dropoff at Station Square for a few (or more) cold beverages and more delicious food!!
Tue We will check out at 11am and head for home, arriving in the Chicago Area around 7pm. Meal Stop around 3pm. More Sports DVD’s, Movies, Sitcoms & Sleeping along the way – kick back, relax and enjoy the ride!!
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
Out of stock