- You cannot add "11/27/22 Chicago Bears @ New York Jets" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
11/27/22 Chicago Bears @ New York Jets
Da Monsters are coming to NYC!!
**$150 Deposit secures your spot**
Single – $1,495 per person / Double – $1,245 / Triple – $1,155 / Quad – $1,120.
**This is an Air Travel Pkg – Air Fare is NOT included**
* Lower End Zone Ticket
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Cole Slaw-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Tailgate Party
* Overnight accommodations Fri, Sat, & Sun at the Meadowlands Plaza, Secaucus, NJ
* Round Trip Airport Transportation Friday & Monday – greeted by Chaperones with Beer Cooler, Bear Videos and Bear Flagged Down!!
* Game Day Transportation Sunday with Historic BEAR DVD’s playing to get pumped for the Game!!
* Full Day of Sightseeing on Saturday including a Bus Tour of NYC – BEER Cooler on the Bus with Snacks & Beverages.
* 911 Memorial & Museum Tour Group Ticket
* Empire State Building Observatory Deck Group Ticket
* Statue of Liberty Guided Group Tour Ticket including Ferry from Battery Park
* 2 Hour “Welcome to the City” Party Friday Night at the Meadowlands Plaza Hotel complete with Delicious Appetizers, Beer, Wine & Liquor!!
* 2 Hour “Farewell to the City” Party Sunday Night at Overlook Sports Bar complete with Delicious Appetizers, Beer, Wine & Liquor!!
* Commemorative Event Jersey
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events Chicago Lanyard
* Hot Breakfast Sat, Sun & Mon
* Stadium Events Chaperones to help guide you through a Terrific CHICAGO BEAR Weekend!!
Rough Itinerary: Fri You will be picked up at Laguardia Airport and taken to the Hotel. You will be greeted with Historic BEAR / NFL DVD’s to set the mood for the Weekend!! You will be driven to Meadowlands Plaza for 3pm check in. The Hotel is just 5 Miles from Manhattan via the Lincoln Tunnel, and 1.5 miles from the Meadowlands Sports Complex. We will get checked in, drop our bags in the room, then head to the Hotel Sports Bar to kick off the weekend with our Welcome Party from 5 – 7pm. After the Party we are back on the Bus to Times Square – 1st stop – The Empire State Building!! We will view the Big Apple at night from the 86th Floor Observatory Deck!! Maybe Brother Jimmy’s BBQ after – 3 blocks down the street. 1st Night in the City – Enjoy!!
Sat We will head out at 10am for a Bus Tour of NYC!! Meadowlands Complex – Yankee Stadium – continue along Broadway to Central Park – The Dakota – Rockefeller Plaza – Madison Square Garden!! We will get out for Photo Ops throughout the Tour. Then we arrive at the World Trade Center Memorial and 911 Museum. Pay our respects at the Freedom Fountains, and all the surrounding Memorials on Walls, Plaques, Fire Houses & Police Stations. Great Photo Ops of the Majestic Freedom Tower. We will go into the Museum as a Group. The Tour takes an hour. Then – O’Hara’s Irish Pub next to the WTC Site for a Beer and a Shot. Next Stop Little Italy for Lunch. After Lunch we jump on the Ferry to Ellis Island for our Statue of Liberty Tour. Last stop Times Square – Grab a thin slice of NYC Pizza and get a picture with the Naked Cowboy!! This has been a full day in New York City!!
Sun We will leave the Hotel at 8:30am and head to the Meadowlands to kick off our day with a Fired up 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party just outside the Met Life Gate!! You have the option to take the Hotel Shuttle to join the Tailgate if you would rather sleep in. Game starts at 1pm. Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, take Pictures, and get ready for some Football – Chicago Style!! After the Game – Coolers come back out. Have a few more Cold Ones and review the game. Then we are off to Overlook Bar (Bear’s Bar) for our Farewell Party from 6 – 8. Enjoy the afternoon and Sunday Night game as we wind down this magical weekend.
Mon Check out time is Noon. Get up early and see more of New York City or sleep in and relax. You will be taken to the Airport to board your Flight back home based on your Departure Time …. A memorable Bear’s weekend in the Books!!
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
Out of stock