11/19/22 Ohio State Buckeyes @ Maryland Terrapins
O H – I O !!
Buckeye Road Trip to B-More!!
**$200 Deposit secures your spot**
Single – $555 per person / Double – $495 / Triple – $475 / Quad – $465.
* Upper Sideline Ticket
* Babe Ruth Birthplace / Museum Ticket
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Tailgate Party
* Overnight accommodations Fri at the Holiday Inn Express Downtown Baltimore
* Full American Hot Breakfast Buffet Sat
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Sightseeing on Friday including Babe Ruth Birthplace / Museum visit, Camden Yards, Horseshoe Casino, Historic Ships in Baltimore, Edgar Allan Poe House, and the Inner Harbor.
* Chaperones playing Historic OSU / NFL Videos on the ride to Baltimore!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Rough Itinerary: Fri Depart North Olmsted at 7am, with a pickup in Streetsboro by 7:45am. Plenty of Historic OSU & Football DVD’s, Movies & Sitcoms along the way. We will make a Meal Stop around 10am. Arrive at the Hotel by 2pm. The Hotel is located less than a mile to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and has a Shuttle for the local area. Get checked in then we will take a short Bus Tour with drop offs – starting with Babe Ruth Birthplace & Museum for a visit. Horseshoe Casino … USS Constellation & the Historic Ships of Baltimore … Camden Yards has a great Babe Ruth Statue just out of Right Center Field Area for Terrific Photo Ops. Lunch – Maybe Boog Powell’s BBQ across the street from Camden Yards? Delicious Crab Cakes at Flash Crabcake? Dinner – Maryland Blue Crab!!! Friday Night on the Inner Harbor – Enjoy!!
Sat At 8am we will make the Bus Ride to College Park. We will get our Game Faces on with a Fired up 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party from 9 – Noon!! Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Pictures, and get ready for some Football – Buckeye Road Style!! After the Game we head back for home. We will arrive in the Cleveland Area around Midnight. Kick back and relax to more Sports DVD’s, Movies & Sitcoms along the way…and alot of Sleeping.
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
100 in stock