11/14/21 Detroit Lions @ Pittsburgh Steelers
Detroit Lions @ Pittsburgh Steelers
Single – $895 per person / Double – $725 / Triple – $675 / Quad – $635.
**$275 Deposit secures your spot**
* Lower End Zone Ticket
* Heinz Field Stadium Tour Ticket SAT
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Chili-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party SUN
* 2 Hour Welcome to the BURGH Party including BEER, Wine, Liquor, and a wide assortment of Delicious Appetizers FRI
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events Detroit Lanyard
* Overnight accommodations FRI & SAT at the Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Chaperones playing Historic LION / NFL Videos on the ride to Pittsburgh!! Relaxing Movies for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Single – $795 per person / Double – $625 / Triple – $575 / Quad – $535.
**$175 Deposit secures your spot**
* Upper Corner Ticket, and same as above.
Rough Itinerary: Fri Depart Sterling Heights at 8am and Dearborn by 8:45am. Historic Lions @ NFL Videos, Movies & Sitcoms along the way. Kick back and enjoy the ride!! We’ll make a Meal stop around 11. Arrive at the Hotel by 2pm. The Downtown Hotel is centrally located and walking distance to SO many sites, restaurants & sports bars. Around 4pm we will welcome ourselves to the BURGH with a Welcome Party to kick off the weekend!! Friday Night in Steel City – Enjoy!!
Sat 10am We’ll make the short drive to Heinz Field for a 90 minute Stadium Tour of a very cool stadium. After the Tour we will hit Primanti Brothers for lunch – a Pittsburgh Classic!! After a delicious lunch we will head to the Monongahela Incline for a ride up Mount Washington for a panoramic view of Downtown Pittsburgh. Let’s wrap Saturday up at Station Square for a few (or more) cold beverages and more delicious food!!
Sun We will check out at 8:30 and make the short drive back to Heinz Field. If you stayed out to late last night feel free to sleep in and grab a quick uber to the Tailgate lot. Then – Kick off the day with a spirited Pre Game Tailgate party from 9 – Noon!! The Tailgate Lot is a short walk to Heinz Field. Game starts at 1pm. Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Pictures, and get ready for some Football – MoTown Style!! We will head for home about 45 minutes after the Game, arriving in the Detroit Area around 11pm. Meal Stop around 8pm. More Sports DVD’s, Movies, Sitcoms & Sleeping along the way – kick back, relax and enjoy the ride!!
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
Out of stock