1/1/23 Cleveland Browns @ Washington Commanders
The DAWG Pound is heading to DC to ring in the New Year!!
**$150 Deposit secures your spot – Balance Due Dec 1**
Single – $1,365 per person / Double – $1,075 / Triple – $985 / Quad – $925.
* Lower End Zone Ticket
* Fed Ex Field Stadium Tour Ticket
* All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Hot Dogs-Chili Dogs-Chili-Mac & Cheese-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party
* Overnight accommodations Fri, Sat, & Sun at the Holiday Inn Washington DC Capitol @ the Smithsonian
* “Welcome to DC” Party Friday Night complete with Delicious Appetizers, Beer, Wine & Liquor!!
* “Farewell to DC” Party Sunday Night complete with Delicious Appetizers, Beer, Wine & Liquor!!
* Full Day of Sightseeing on Saturday including Arlington Cemetery, Vietnam Memorial, the Smithsonian, & the Lincoln Memorial. BEER Cooler on the Bus with Snacks & Beverages.
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* Commemorative Event Jersey
* Commemorative Event Card with The Stadium Events Cleveland Lanyard
* Chaperones playing Historic Brown’s / NFL Videos to get you pumped for the Weekend!! Movies & Sitcoms for the ride home.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
Rough Itinerary: Fri Depart North Olmsted at 7am, with a pickup in Streetsboro around 7:45am. Plenty of Historic Cleveland Brown’s & NFL DVD’s, Movies & Sitcoms along the way. We will make a Meal Stop around 11am. Arrive at the Hotel by 2:30pm. The Hotel is centrally located in the heart of downtown Washington, DC, steps away from the most popular attractions on the National Mall, and a very short walk to the Smithsonian & the Capitol Building. We will get checked in then head out for our Welcome to DC Party!! After the Party you have a night in DC with so much within walking distance. Get out and explore the Nation’s Capital!!
Sat At 10am we will head out for a Bus Tour of DC – Arlington Cemetery, Lincoln Memorial, Smithsonian Museums, & of course the Vietnam Memorial. We’ll take a break for Lunch around 1. Bus Tour is scheduled until 6pm but we can keep it going if we want – so much to see in DC!! For the evening we will hit the Wharf District – located on the Water with tons of Restaurants, Bars, Shopping, and alot to do!! Saturday Night in DC – Happy New Year!!
Sun We will leave the Hotel at 8am and make the short Bus Ride to Fed Ex Field. We will get our Game Faces on with a Fired up 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party from 9 – Noon!! Break out some Champagne and make some Mimosas to ring in the New Year!! Game Time 1pm – Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, grab some Pictures, and get ready for some Football – Cleveland Style!! After the Game – Coolers back out to continue Tailgating and review the Game until the traffic lets up. Then we make our way to our Farewell to DC Party!! Watch the Afternoon and Sunday Night Game. Last night in DC – stay out late and enjoy!! Sleep on the ride home ….
Mon We will check out at 9am. Fed Ex Field Stadium Tour starts at 10am. After the Tour we will make time for Lunch before getting on the road around 1pm. Meal Stop at 4pm. We will arrive in the Cleveland Area around 8:30pm. Kick back and relax to more Sports DVD’s, Movies & Sitcoms along the way…and alot of Sleeping. You’re BROWN’s New Year’s Weekend in Washington DC is complete!!
Note: If this trip doesn’t reach the minimum number of people required, it could be cancelled and all deposits would be refunded.
100 in stock